Full license and all the materials you need to deliver a 4-hour workshop based on the book: 12 Acts of Courage to Change Meetings for Good
This Workshop Delivery Kit is a proven, out of the box, highly interactive four-hour workshop designed to develop more effective meeting leaders.
Content. The Kit includes an annotated Power Point Presentation, a 30-page Facilitator’s Guide, and a 34-page Student Workbook. Each of these files are delivered electronically immediately upon purchase in their native formats to allow to tailor the design as you see fit.
License. With the purchase of this program, you are granted a lifetime license to teach and reproduce the content of this program for the purpose of its delivery.
- The State of Meetings
- Overview of Facilitation
- Workshop Objectives & Agenda
- Best Practices Activity
- Creating Meeting Context: Operating agreements & Parking Lot
- How to Minimize Meetings
- Key elements of Meeting Planning
- Adjust Your Attitude
- Set Receptive Tone
- Focus It: Be clear about what and how
- Say It: Have the courage to say it, to stay on task
- Contain It: Effective interventions. Dealing with Dominator
- It’s All Good: Mining conflict
- Facilitate It: Get Full Participation
- Deliver It: Decision-Making to Improve Meeting Outcomes
- Running Laser Meetings
- Integration and Close
Lifetime License ($199):
– Power Point Presentation with 80 annotated slides
– Facilitator’s Guide (30 pages)
– Student Workbook (25 pages)
– This Meeting Sux ebook version (80 pages)
– One-hour consultation on workshop design and delivery.