The Core Essentials of Teleclass & Virtual Meeting Facilitation
Have you considered offering a teleclass as a more efficient way to deliver training, enhance group learning and generate more income for your business? Or, are you working with a distributed team that requires you to design and facilitate virtual meetings?
When done right, Teleclasses and Virtual Meetings (T/VM) are very effective and inexpensive ways to train, collaborate, and problem-solve. But if they aren’t effectively facilitated, T/VM’s can be a boring waste of time!
Thank you for addressing my specific questions in class and for being genuinely encouraging and inspiring. I feel that you shared a context and a model for growth relevant to each participant. For me, a novice in the area of teleclass facilitation, you provided practical, non-intimidating, clear information on every aspect of the “craft”. More importantly, though, you demonstrated the “gift” of facilitation and the deeply personal, authentic commitment that this work is for you. These aspects of your presence I will want to emulate when I start offering teleclasses exploring wellness, holistic health and spirituality topics. Thank you for designing and delivering this class. –Anna D’Andrea–
Remove the fear and uncertainty of teleclass/virtual meeting design and facilitation with this 5-hourteleclass that covers all the elements of T/VM facilitation using a simple, well-organized, and proven experiential approach. This course, that you can take from the comfort of your own home or office, is for anyone who would like to facilitate, manage, teach, mediate, coach, counse, or direct any group using teleconferences in their business. Learn how to design and run a T/VM that will maximize the use of your group’s time and energy.
By the end of the course you will learn:
- The full spectrum of skills needed to effectively design and facilitate a Teleclass/Virtual Meeting (T/VM) for a wide range of purposes.
- How to balance interactivity with meeting purpose.
- 10 modes of delivering learning and information in a virtual environment.
- Critical Strategies to making your T/VM’s come alive including:
- The 9 Keys to the Inner Game of T/VM Facilitation.
- The 9 Key Facilitator Skills
- The 9 Keys to Building Community Virtually
- The 9 Keys to Facilitating Group Results
- How to effectively facilitate small groups using the Maestro Conference Platform
- An abundance of logistical and technical resources to support the preparation, process, and progress of your T/VM’s
- And much more..
- Introduction to Teleclass/Virtual Meeting (T/VM) Facilitation
- Setting the Stage
- Purpose, Benefits and Limitations of T/VM
- Attaining Maximal Utility with Minimal Technology
- The Teleclass Continuum: Balancing Interactivity and Content with Purpose
- Critical Skills Necessary to Effectively Facilitate T/VM’s
- Inner Working of Successful Teleclasses and Virtual Meetings
- Teleclass/Virtual Meeting Design and Preparation Clarify Expectations and Objectives
- Anatomy of a T/VM
- Balance Information and Experience
- Map Processes to Purpose
- 10 Modes of Delivery Lecture
- Mistakes to Avoid
- Critical Strategies to Make Your Teleclasses Come Alive
- Keys to the Inner Game of T/VM Facilitation
- Teleclass/Virtual Meeting Logistics and Your Future as a T/VM Leader Maintaining Momentum Online and Offline
- Technical Aspects Recording
- Bridge lines
- Maestro Confernce
- Telephone Considerations
- Website Resources
- Resource Review
- Follow-on support
This course was highly beneficial for me as my organization begins to consider how to deploy virtual training to our workforce. It was 5-hours crammed full of valuable advice, learning, and tips, not only from the course facilitator but also from other participants. Instructors and facilitators of any experience level will find take aways and reinforcement that will assist them as they deliver and facilitate virtual classes and meetings. –Diane Turk–
What comes with this training:
1. Leading at a Distance: The Essentials of Teleclass & Virtual Meeting Facilitation. This 124-page guidebook is packed with all you need to know to design, facilitate, and deliver effective T/VM’s. Comes complete with a number of checklists, templates, and forms for designing, delivering, and managing your T/VM.
3. MP3 recording of the 5-hour training.Three free tools for instructional design:
- Instructional Design Checklist.
- Workshop Design Proficiencies Self-Assessment.
- Article, “Secrets from the Pros: 5 Master Presenters Share Their Top Techniques.”
Steve is a great facilitator and drew upon many modes of delivery and learning to meet the needs of the participants. More than facilitation skills, Steve is reflective and very open to things he could do better and opens the issue up to the group to look for solutions. This is not only an example of modelling good facilitation, it is also a window to his compassionate humanity. Thanks Steve! The guidebook was also a great strength of the course. It allowed me to prepare ahead of time and bring my thoughts and questions to the group. –Kurt Frost–
Click button to purchase and download for $89
I took Steve’s class to jumpstart my own initiative of offering both live and tele-workshops to get me from idea to action. Steve’s class delivered the answers to questions I had not yet thought of! He has covered all the bases in a way that is outside of the box and extremely thorough. I loved Steve’s way of revealing himself to us while delivering his wealth of information. — Carla C. Hugo, Life Coach www.getcoached.com–
About the satisfaction guarantee
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with this training, simply email us with a request to refund/credit your credit card in the full amount and we will do so immediately. It’s our policy to do this and we honor this in every single case.
Guidebook Only Option
If you’d like to purchase the guidebook and bonuses used in this class as a resource or reference, click here for full details and purchase information. This 124-page guidebook is packed with what you need to know to design, facilitate, and deliver effective T/VM’s. Comes complete with a number of checklists, templates, and forms for designing, delivering, and managing your T/VM. If you’d like to license this content for your corporate intranet, please contact us to discuss this option.
FacilitatorU.com Membership Option. Become a Premium member of FacilitatorU and register for this teleclass at half price in addition to a host of other items and benefits. An exceptional value. Click here for details.