We’re seeing several organizational trends occurring…
- Corporations are training pools of facilitators to use when needed to help streamline meetings, working groups, retreats, planning sessions, etc.
- Corporations are training facilitators to act as team leads in small working groups injecting a facilitative leadership flavor to increase the synergy and results afforded by well-facilitated communication processes.
- Cuts in training and travel budgets in response to the never-ending call to increase efficiency and economy in order to remain competitive.
- Pre-recorded audio training on various topics of facilitation complete with written, downloadable learning guides.
- Training and resources can be licensed for use on your corporate intranet and made available 24/7 to your entire staff.
- You select from a broad and growing selection of one to five-hour pre-recorded teleclass training classes on specific facilitation skills and approaches.
- Effective and affordable alternative to extensive and expensive “live” staff facilitation skills training.
- Virtual training can serve as an excellent prerequisite to more extensive live training, optimizing its effectiveness.
- Real-time access by all selected staff members.
- No travel costs
- As little as $10 per employee per year for hundreds of dollars in value.
Contact us for prices and to discuss options to implement this program or a tailored version for your organization. Discounts for non-profits are available as well as discounts on live facilitator training within your organization.