Does your company have money to waste? I don’t think so! It is time for you to get rid of time wasting habits so you and your team can spend less time meeting and more time getting work done.
What to expect during this workshop. In this highly interactive and engaging 1-day workshop, you’ll learn our unique Meeting Craft Meeting Prototyping Model that will lead you to design and conduct meetings that people are grateful to attend. You’ll shift your view of meetings and how they fit in to your work life and learn to increase meeting Return on Investment.
What You’ll Learn from this Training
- Know when meetings are appropriate and when to employ alternatives.
- Begin viewing your meetings as a design challenge and each meeting as a prototype for the next.
- Learn to design environments to thoughtfully manage the human element for effective group work.
- Leverage your personal presence as a catalyst for healthy group collaboration and innovation.
- Explore important differences and commonalities among several meeting types
- Learn the essential tools to produce effective meetings across all meeting types.
- Learn to employ a decision-making continuum to assure progress during and after your meetings.
- Learn simple and effective techniques to engage participants.
Cost. Contact us to discuss tailoring this event to your specific needs and negotiate a price that works for us both.
- 20-page meeting workbook complete with useful forms and templates including our Meeting Craft Meeting Prototyping Checklist to guide the evolution of all your meetings going forward.
- Each participant receives a free copy of our handbook for Meeting Participants, This Meeting Sux: 12 Acts of Courage to Change Meetings for Good, designed to help your company shift your meeting culture from the ground up.