In this two day workshop, you will take away cutting-edge tools for engaging groups to produce innovative results. This immersive experience will introduce a dynamic approach called “Integral Facilitation.” When you finish this experience, you will be ready to take meetings, leadership discussions, and events in your organization to the next level!
In this workshop, you’ll recognize the power you already possess as a group leader, improve your ability to facilitate yourself, and learn several modular structures to engage, focus, and facilitate meetings and other group processes. Those with at least some basic facilitation knowledge and experience will get the most from this course. Please contact us to deliver this course to your group or organization.
I came to this workshop depleted and exhausted as a leader.
I’m grateful to feel creative juices flowing again as a result of your efforts. Thank you!
- Begin viewing yourself as a catalyst for learning, engagement, and collective results.
- Begin viewing each meeting or group event as a design challenge and as a prototype for the next.
- Learn to create a container for engaging and effective group work.
- Leverage your personal presence as a catalyst for healthy group collaboration and innovation.
- Learn a proven protocol for meeting design, facilitation, and follow-up.
- Learn the essential tools to produce effective meetings across all meeting types.
- Learn techniques to engage participants and achieve extraordinary results.
I received a number of simple processes that can help me address real issues
I face in my work on a regular basis.
9:00-10:00 Develop a Learning Container
10:00-10:30 Integral Facilitation Model
10:45-11:15 Facilitate Yourself
11:15-12:00 Blind Spots & Triggers
1:00-1:30 Embrace the Unexpected
1:30-2:00 Listen & Connect
2:00-2:30 Integral Intervention
2:45-4:00 Intervention Practice
4:00-4:30 Synthesize & Close
9:30-10:15 Wicked Questions
10:15-10:45 Meeting CraftTM
11:00-12:00 Virtual Meeting Best Practice
1:00-1:45 Open Space Technology
1:45-2:30 Liberating Structure Review/Design
2:40-3:45 Action Planning
3:45-4:00 Synthesize & Close