The Vistar Method of Communication® (VMC) is an Evolutionary Meeting Structure for accessing the unlimited potential of the Creative Source using four simple rules and a structure that are easy to learn. Very quickly one can learn to guide meetings and engage in the energetic movement of group intention, which lead to ever deepening and enriching levels of meaning and true connection. It’s about energy, it’s about clarity, it’s about moving toward unity, beyond the quagmires and barriers experienced in normal group communication in businesses, in families, certainly on the world stage…even the United Nations! Join us in this one-hour interview with the founders of the Vistar Foundation, Ron and Victoria Friedman where we discuss the following questions:
- Tell us a little about the Vistar Foundation. What is your reason for being, your vision if you will?
- You speak of a new form of consciousness emerging as a result of certain modes of group work. Share with us your views on the development of Collective Consciousness and its importance to us as human beings.
- You speak of the Vistar Method of Communication™, an Evolutionary Meeting Structure for accessing the unlimited potential of the Creative Source.
- What is an example of the rules and the three-part structure of the Vistar Method?
- You’ve used this method for all aspects of your work in Vistar, from individual and group awakening to artistic creativity to marketing, what kind of results have you witnessed?
- We spoke about the parallel between the skills required to improvise musically and theatrically that can prepare participants to facilitate the unfolding of Collective Consciousness. Please share your perspective on this.
- Tell us about your metaphor that speaks about group consciousness unfolding like the notes in a musical octave.
- Why do you stress the group, rather than the individual, as a venue for conscious evolution?
- MP3 recording of interview
- Written notes summarizing the highlights
About Victoria: Victoria Friedman is the Co-Founder of Vistar Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to the power and potential of Collective Consciousness. Her background includes studies with teachers of The Gurdjieff Work, Rudolf Steiner and the Non-dualistic tradition. Graduating with a BA in Fine Arts, she worked as a ceramicist, selling to galleries across the US, and founded The ClayWay Arts Center for the creative expression of The Source. She has developed, together with Ron Friedman, The Vistar Method of Communication™, an evolutionary structure for personal transformation, for a new way of working with others, and for revealing a Field of Unity from which there are infinite possibilities.
About Ron: Dr. Ron Friedman is the Co-Founder of Vistar Foundation. He received a BA in Physics from Columbia University and medical training from New York University School of Medicine and Harvard Medical School. Over a period of 16 years, he studied with two teachers, Charles Ahart and Dr. Kenneth G. Mills, doing group work which centered on The Work of G.I. Gurdjieff, Rudolph Steiner, and the Non-Dual traditions. The synthesis of his experience with these teachings led to the founding, with Victoria Friedman, of the Vistar Foundation and the development of the Vistar Method of Communication™. He is committed to exploring the potential of this evolutionary method of group communication and the unknown potential of the Field of Collective Consciousness.
Satisfaction Guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with this product, simply email us with a request to refund/credit your credit card in the full amount and we will do so immediately. It’s our policy to do this and we honor this in every single case.