What does the Enneagram have to teach facilitators about their own behavior and that of their groups? While it can be studied for a lifetime, here is an overview of the nine different ways of viewing and reacting to the world. Listen to Valerie Atkin, founder of Wells Street Consulting in this one-hour interview where we’ll discuss:
- What is the Ennegram and where did it come from?
- What are the differences between the Enneagram and other instruments like the MBTI, DISC, etc.?
- What are the advantages of learning the Enneagram?
- What are the strengths of the Enneagram’s as an assessment tool?
- What does the Enneagram bring to facilitation?
- What are the strengths and possible pitfalls of each Enneagram Style when facilitating?
- What are the strengths of the Enneagram’s as a process for growth?
- What are the implications of Enneagram style and our ability to respond to the group versus our own agenda, manage process, respond to group conflict, etc.
- What can the Enneagram teach us about participant styles that will help us facilitate more effectively?
- How to use the Enneagram to continue growing.
1. The Enneagram and Brain Chemistry. This article discusses correlations found between the nine types and the three primary brain neurotransmitters.
2. Riso-Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator Sampler. This is a short, 36 question version of the full Enneagram test that can be taken online and shared with your clients, friends, and colleagues.
- MP3 recording of interview
- Written notes summarizing the highlights
- Bonuses listed above
About Valerie Atkin. Valerie’s passion for training and consulting excellence requires that she tell the truth and refuse assignments that she feels are ill-fated or that others may be better able to address. She is known as annoyingly realistic and simple, which is to say she doesn’t complicate unnecessarily. Before founding Wells Street , she held a variety of positions including Organizational Analyst at DuPont, Manager of Development at Stauffer Chemical, National Accounts Manager at Zenger Miller, and Regional Vice President at MOHR Development. She serves as Marketing Chair on the International Enneagram Association Board of Directors and is the former President of the University of Michigan Museum of Art Friends Board. She has a degree in behavioral psychology from the University of Michigan and she has a great sense of humor about everything except Michigan football.
Satisfaction Guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with this product, simply email us with a request to refund/credit your credit card in the full amount and we will do so immediately. It’s our policy to do this and we honor this in every single case.