Learn how humor can help you as a facilitator and how to tap into your own sense of lightness on demand in this one-hour interview with Ann Fry, Author, Speaker, Trainer and Founder of HumorU.com. Topics discussed include:
- Learn what we mean by “humor” as an ingredient in our work.
- Learn the difference between appropriate and inappropriate humor.
- Understand how humor makes a difference in the direct work you do with groups.
- .Identify where you fall on the serious/fun scale … between 1 and 10
- Learn the distinction between Fun and Funny.
- Know, without a doubt how to tap into your own unique sense of humor.
- Learn how to use Improv skills to get your groups more involved.
- Develop the beginnings of a plan of action for adding more FUN to your facilitation experience.
- Experience a couple of “improv” activities to see that humor and fun can happen on the phone or in groups and process what we learn from it.
Free Bonus Articles!
1. Proper hiring can foster ‘happiness’ in workplace
2. Ideas flor Celebrating Humor in the Workplace
3. How to Get Your Employees to Produce for You.
4. The Lighten Up Approach to Emotional Wellness.
- MP3 recording of interview
- Written notes summarizing the highlights
- Bonuses listed above
About Ann. Ann Fry has been a psychotherapist for over 20 years which certainly prompted her to balance her life with humor. She has, for the last 10 years, been a corporate trainer and professional speaker, specializing in Stress Management and Team Building through Humor. In both her coaching and training, she helps people be more productive, through having a healthy sense of humor. She is committed to making the world a happier place and believes that in the workplace, “a happy employee is a productive employee.” She helps people manage their stress, build their people skills, balance their lives and most importantly have a healthy sense of humor. Ann is the co-author of the book, “When Was The Last Time You…?”, as well as the co-author of “139 Ways to Lighten Up the Workplace.
Satisfaction Guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with this product, simply email us with a request to refund/credit your credit card in the full amount and we will do so immediately. It’s our policy to do this and we honor this in every single case.