Explore the hidden dynamics available to facilitators to get through” more powerfully to those whom you lead in this one-hour interview with Bill Bauman, Trainer, Speaker, and Motivator. Have you led groups, facilitated processes, and/or worked for organizational change … to find your goals only partially realized? What, you wonder, is lacking? How can I improve the depth and quality of my work? Maybe the improvement needs to be “an inside job” as well as an external, behavioral change. Questions discussed include:
- Why is it that, even when facilitators do all the theoretically right things, they sometimes don’t get the results they were after?
- Can you explain the three hidden areas of influence and how each of them affects group facilitation?
- Why do you think many of us are unaware of these underlying, hidden dynamics? After all, we’re all well-educated, aware, sensitive, talented professionals. Shouldn’t we know what’s going on in our energetic and subconscious interactions with others?
- In your trainings and workshops with facilitators, what ways have you taught them to become more aware of their unconscious “stuff”? In short, how can we as facilitators become more conscious of these powerful internal energies, subconscious beliefs, and soul agreements?
- Do you have any workshop techniques that have proven helpful to facilitators in this regard, that have helped them become more aware of their hidden power?
- Let’s say that I’m a conscientious facilitator who is dedicated to removing any negative influences or barriers to my effectiveness with my clients. What can I do to remove unwanted or unhelpful “vibes” or subconscious beliefs that I’m giving out to others? How can I “fix” it?
- If a facilitator is on the front lines—actively engaged in a group process—and recognizes that some of his or her “inner stuff” is activated and probably drawing resistance, what can he or she do at that moment to change that situation?
- We’ve been focusing a fair amount of the “negative” impact of our deeper dynamics. Talk a bit, if you will, about the “positive” side of our hidden influences on others. What happens when my healthy internal energies and thoughts go out to others?
- How have you personally come to know these deeper levels of influence and interaction? Share with us somewhat your own path toward this awareness.
- If you were going to leave us with a final, perhaps hopeful, thought or recommendation about this hidden power we have as facilitators, what would that be?
1. Seven Tips for Improving Your Intuition. This 1-page pdf document lists seven simple things you can do to keep your intuition open, alive, and functioning.
2. Maintaining Open Intuition: A Checklist for the Future. This 2-page pdf document provides helpful reminders about how to keep your intuition working when you become periodically distracted by the chaos of the world.
- MP3 recording of interview
- Written notes summarizing the highlights
- Bonuses listed above
About Bill. Bill Bauman, Ph.D. is a highly acclaimed trainer, speaker, motivator, and empowerer of people. He has had an unusual path in life, tasting varied ways of helping people—starting as a Catholic priest, then specializing as a psychotherapist and psychological consultant, moving on to a long phase as a seminar leader and business entrepreneur, and even spending time as a peace advocate and spiritual leader. With degrees in Psychology, Philosophy and Theology, Bill is a visionary of life’s possibilities and an insightful expert in the human psyche. Amid other pursuits, he currently trains facilitators in the transformational and depth qualities of leadership. Learn more about Bill and his offerings at www.billbauman.net
Satisfaction Guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with this product, simply email us with a request to refund/credit your credit card in the full amount and we will do so immediately. It’s our policy to do this and we honor this in every single case.