Quit Teaching…Become a Learning Facilitator. Learn strategies, tools, and techniques to make the shift from Teaching to Learning Facilitation. This 55-page ebook is packed with useful models, strategies, and approaches to re-energizing your approach to teaching and training. It specifically explores how to make the leap from conventional teaching to the skills, attitudes, and practices necessary to create and facilitate a learning environment.
I downloaded the learning facilitator guide. I am a fan of Merriam, Caferrella and Malcolm Knowles, and you seem to have put it all in a wonderfully succinct form. It’s really great stuff. Thanks!
–Dr. Sherry Magee Ed. D., Sacramento, California–
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- A Brief History of Teaching
- An Integral Learning Model
- The medium is the message
- “Ability to do” vs. Info delivery
- Covey Habit Model
- From curriculum development to needs assessment
The Learning Facilitator
- Role distinctions
- Shift from Director to Guide
- Core Values of the Learning Facilitator
- Getting Full Participation
- Prepare like crazy then let it go
- Trainer self-assessment
- Kolb’s Learning Styles
- Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic (VAK) Model Brain-Based Learning
- Communities of Practice
- Control Theory
- Multiple Intelligences
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Temperament & Teaching Styles
- Learning Domains
- Elements of a “Learning Culture”
- A Learning Culture and Contemporary Society
- Kolb Learning Cycle
- Instruction Events
- Socratic Method
- Open Space Technology
100% Money-Back Guarantee. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with this product, simply contact us with a request to refund/credit your credit card in the full amount and we will do so immediately. It’s our policy to do this and we honor this in every single case.
FacilitatorU.com Membership Option. Become a FacilitatorU Member and receive this guide and a host of other items and benefits at an incredibly discounted price. An exceptional value. Click here for details.