Many presenters take advantage of the ease with which mountains of verbose slides can be produced in PowerPoint in no time. The tendency to think that lots of information will make their presentations more valuable or perhaps make them look more knowledgeable or professional is a fallacy.
In truth, Death by PowerPoint became a cliche because presentations are usually designed by presenters, for presenters, making the creation of a lot of information way to easy.
In this 30-minute, Pre-Recorded Webinar, we look at fresh new ways to use this tool by identifying the:
- Three mistakes to avoid that kill your presentations
- Three key mindsets to revive yourself as a Presenter
- Three key practices to breathe new life into your PowerPoint presentations
- Potential Barriers to enacting these best practices
- Ebook by Seth Godin: Really Bad PowerPoint (and how to avoid it)
- Illustrated notes used by the presenter
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with this product, simply email us with a request to refund/credit your credit card in the full amount and we will do so immediately. This policy completely removes the buying risk for you.