Teleclass Consulting and Support. I’ll help you design and facilitate your teleclasses or virtual meetings. I have access to a fabulous system called the Maestro Conference System that enables you to facilitate your call just like a live workshop complete with breakout groups. Participants (up to 200) dial in from regular phone lines. You conduct the call from a computer using our simple web interface. You direct the action, create learning opportunities and inspire commitment — to turn your solos into symphonies.
MaestroConference technology was developed specifically for:
- Effective Learning: more active workshops and events.
- Higher Sales Conversions: keep people engaged — and even take orders right on a call.
- New Revenue: engage cost-conscious prospects with live, low-cost workshops.
- Greater Reach: with calls, up to 200 callers and growing, engaging large groups has never been easier.
FacilitatorU Services in Conjunction With Maestro Conference
I have a dedicated MaestroConference line I use for my teleclasses and virtual meetings. This line is not used all the time and therefore, there are slots available for you to run your teleclasses or virtual meetings. Here are several levels of service we can provide:
Co-Conduct (non-speaking). If you’d like to try running one of your teleclasses or virtual meetings using Maestro Conference. I can manage the interface for you.
Cost: $25/hour up to 200
MaestroConference Co-Host. If you’d like me to co-facilitate the call with you.
Custom Facilitation and Call Design. If you’d like help designing your teleclass or meeting to take advantage of this highly experiential technology.
Additional Technical Support Services
- Create web pages, opt-in pages and sales pages that match your specific branding requirements.
- Create WordPress blog sites or stand-alone html website from concept to completion, including ongoing maintenance.
- Setup, manage and implement all aspects of your online Shopping Cart including affiliate programs, product creation, email broadcasting, running reports, and creating autoresponders.
- Setup, manage and facilitate all aspects of webinars and teleseminars, including registration pages, bridgelines, autoresponders and all associated technical requirements.
- Setup and manage all aspects of your membership site.
- Produce, edit, and produce CD, video and multi-media programs for creation of new products.
- Send reminders, set up classes and post audio recordings for your coaching and membership programs.
Customized Services Available by Request. Contact me to set up a time to discuss details and pricing.