Learn to more deeply access your inner wisdom as Facilitator by strengthening your connection to and trust of your Intuition in this one-hour interview with acclaimed author and professional intuitive, Penney Peirce. Questions explored include:
What is the source of intuition?
- Why do some of our intuitions not pan out as we think they will?
- What causes distortion or inaccuracy in our intuition? How can you tell if you’re just making up an answer?
- How do you see the difference between an emotional decision and an intuitive one?
- How does intuition operate through our perceptual channels, i.e. mental, emotional, sensate?
- What can we do to cultivate our ability to receive and use our intuition?
- How can facilitators employ intuition in their work?
- What specific techniques can we use to help us trust our intuition?
Recorded interview with the legendary Ken Wilber by Anna Dargitz. In this one-hour interview, Ken and Anna discuss the Five “Being” Proficiencies that support advanced communicating and relating skills.
Six free articles by Penney Peirce
- Seven Tips for Improving Your Intuition. Seven simple things you can do to keep your intuition open, alive, and functioning.
- Working with a Professional Intuitive: What’s Possible to Know? Summary of the many ways you can use a professional intuitive to achieve greater personal and business success.
- The Ethics and Proper Context for Intuitive Consulting and Mentoring. Ethical parameters and possible hidden assumptions concerned with experiencing an intuitive consultation.
- Maintaining Open Intuition: A Checklist for the Future. Helpful reminders about how to keep your intuition working when you become periodically distracted by the chaos of the world.
- Commentary on Coming Changes in the Earth. Direct writing message received by Penney circa 1980. It is still highly pertinent to what we’re living through today.
- Guidelines for Starting an Intuitive Way Study Group. How you can “do the book” with a group over a 10-week period.
- MP3 recording of interview
- Written notes summarizing the highlights
- Bonuses listed above
About Penney. Penney Peirce is an internationally recognized, gifted intuitive with deep psychological understanding. She specializes in intuition development, perceptual skills training, and dream work. A popular lecturer, counselor, trainer, and author, Peirce works throughout the United States, Japan, and Europe as a trainer and counselor to business executives, psychologists, scientists, other trainers, and those on a spiritual path. Her ability to present complex ideas in a common sense, easy-to-understand way has enabled her to assist many in the art of “skillful perception.” Her books include The Present Moment: A Daybook of Clarity and Intuition and The Intuitive Way: A Guide to Living from Inner Wisdom. Check out her website at Intuitnow.com.
Satisfaction Guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with this product, simply email us with a request to refund/credit your credit card in the full amount and we will do so immediately. It’s our policy to do this and we honor this in every single case.