Transforming disorders into well being through reconnecting with nature. An interview with Dr. Michael J. Cohen, Project Nature Connect.
For almost sixty years, Dr. Michael J. Cohen has been an environmental educator and psychologist. With his decades of university training, living and learning in natural areas, he became aware that our socialization in industrial society prejudiced our mind. It conditioned us to know nature and ourselves through abstract stories that separated our thinking from the beauty and balanced ways of nature and created our disorders. This separation biased way of thinking makes us believe that we alone are intelligent and it is the very root of our societal dysfunctional ways of being. In this one-hour interview, we’ll discuss these questions:
- Tell us a little about the Nature Connect course. What is your reason for being, your vision if you will?
- You speak of a transformation emerging as a result of the Webstring Natural Attraction Model. What are the highlights of the model?
- Share with us your views on the development of Collective Consciousness and its importance to us as human beings.
- You speak of the nature’s restorative intelligence and balance, being a remedy to eliminate the separation most of us feel. How does one restore a connected way of thinking?
- We understand that you’ve done some unique work with Akamai University around responsible individual and corporate citizenship. What is the nature of this work and what successes have you achieved?
- Your Webstring Natural Attraction Model is impacting people’s mental state of being in a very positive way. How can we apply the Webstring Natural Attraction Model to enhance facilitation skills?
- You’ve validated from personal experience and research that we registered the interconnection of webstrings throughout nature, including people, as at least 53 different natural attraction senses that some called affinities or natural loves. Could you share with us what these natural attraction senses are?
- MP3 recording of interview
- Written notes summarizing the highlights
- Bonuses listed above
About Mike Cohen: Dr Michael J. Cohen is a scientist, counselor, eco-psychologist, traditional musician, naturalist who has been identified as a maverick genius. He has received the Distinguished World Citizen Award from the World Peace University and is the author of over 50 books. Some of the titles are: Planet Earth As A Living Organism, Monkeywrenching Mainstream Education, Integrating Nature’s Balance, The Fabric of Balance, WELL MIND, WELL EARTH, World Peace: Getting Back To Basics, Counseling and Nature: The Greening of Psychotherapy, RECONNECTING WITH NATURE: The Missing Link in the Way You Think: Discover and Recover it, Nature Connected Psychology: creating moments that let Earth teach, Einstein’s World, The Web of Life Imperative.
Satisfaction Guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with this product, simply email us with a request to refund/credit your credit card in the full amount and we will do so immediately. It’s our policy to do this and we honor this in every single case.