Learn this process to capture knowledge, experience, and innovation in your organization in this one-hour interview with Judi Richardson. You’ll receive an introduction to Open Space Technology from an expert in the field. Her clients often refer to this approach as working “magic” because the results seem like magic–major shifts in organizational energies resulting in teams that work together collaboratively, committed to each other’s success, increasing performance and profitability. Topics discussed include:
- What is Open Space Technology?
- How does it work? What are the principles and processes used?
- When is it appropriate to use? And when is it not?
- What role does “passion” play in this and how do you assess if it’s sufficient for OST to work?
- How important is the theme and givens?
- A story of how it’s worked effectively for other groups.
- What is the role of the facilitator?
- How to you work with those sponsoring the event?
- How can OST be used in training/education or for integrating information in conferences?
- What training or preparation do you recommend to those wishing to administer this approach?
1. Open Space in the Classroom. An article entitled, Who’s in Control Here? which outlines a simple approach to using OST in the classroom with an example of it’s use in a college-level Business Law Class.
2. Collection of Open Space Resources. Site containing Quotes, Examples (short stories), Elevator Speeches (what is open space), Explanations (some finer points), and a collection of Articles.
3. Introduction to Open Space Technology. A simple and straightforward introduction to Open Space Technology: What it is, how it works, who’s it for, and what you can expect.
4. Open Space Technology Planning Checklist. 50-point checklist that addresses pre-event planning, logistics, and post event tasks.
- MP3 recording of interview
- Written notes summarizing the highlights
- Bonuses listed above
About Judi. Judith Richardson, B.Ed., M.A., is a facilitator, author, speaker, and trainer. Featured in ICFAI University’s Executive Reference on Diversity Management, author of Engaging Leadership, and Keynote at International Conferences, Judith was nominated for International Coach of the Year 2003, and works with International Organizational Development across North America, Europe, Jamaica, Denmark, Sweden, Israel and Russia. Using a variety of processes (our facilitation and coaching techniques are based on sound research and years of experience), she facilitates development within groups and organizations, inviting others to recognize their own inherent qualities and emerge them. “We utilize processes as an objective mirror to help our clients assess the current state, as a catalyst assisting them in defining and creating a compelling view of the future, and the courage to go for it. Open Space Technology is a natural as one of our processes!” Learn more about Judi and her work by visiting her websites at: PonoConsultants.com and EmergentFeminine.com.
Satisfaction Guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with this product, simply email us with a request to refund/credit your credit card in the full amount and we will do so immediately. It’s our policy to do this and we honor this in every single case.