A one-hour interview with Daryl Conner, Chairman, Conner Partners, Author of Managing at the Speed of Change, and internationally-recognized expert in the field of change management and a well-known advisor to corporate leaders engaged in executing strategic initiatives. In this one-hour interview we discuss the following questions:
- What is Strategic Execution, and how does it differ from traditional change management?
- What skills and mindset are critical for facilitating strategic execution?
- What are the biggest obstacles you face in helping organizations execute strategic initiatives?
- How have you facilitated overcoming those obstacles?
- How do you deal with resistors to the Strategic Execution?
- How do you deal with an executive team that gets cold feet and wants to shift back to old ways?
- What percentage of your approach is prescriptive – and what percentage is facilitative?
- How do you manage yourself to stay facilitative when you want to be prescriptive?
- How do you recover after making a mistake with a client?
- MP3 recording of interview
- Written notes summarizing the highlights
About Daryl Conner. Daryl is an internationally-recognized expert in the field of change management and a well-known advisor to corporate leaders engaged in executing strategic initiatives. Mr. Conner founded ODR, the predecessor to Conner Partners, in 1974. For over three decades, he has been a sought-after consultant and speaker, addressing hundreds of companies and thousands of executives in internal corporate forums, at national conferences, and public programs on the subjects of building nimble organizations, managing critical change initiatives, and developing a resilient workforce. As a result of his speaking, consulting, and writing, he has helped people throughout the world to better understand and navigate the challenges of major organizational transitions.
In more than 30 years of practice, Daryl has worked with many of the most successful organizations in the world, including Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and nonprofit institutions, to help them achieve the full intent of their most urgent and critically important initiatives. His work is built on a strong foundation of research and extensive consulting experience. Mr. Conner is a dynamic public speaker and the Chairman of Conner Partners, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Listen to this one-hour interview with Daryl Conner and learn about facilitating the execution of strategic initiatives. He has also authored Project Change Management (McGraw-Hill, 1999), and Leading at the Edge of Chaos (John Wiley & Sons, 1998)—and more than 250 publications, including journal and magazine articles, monographs, book chapters, and videos.
Satisfaction Guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with this product, simply email us with a request to refund/credit your credit card in the full amount and we will do so immediately. It’s our policy to do this and we honor this in every single case.