Shedding Light on Consciousness as Cause in this one-hour interview with Philip Golabuk, author, trainer and founder of the field center and creator of field center curriculum. Field Center founder, Philip Golabuk, suggests that as self-aware beings, we’re not just some blind accident of evolution, thrown here to struggle and die. We can learn to align ourselves with the source of Consciousness and its brilliant efficiency, boundless resources, and ingenious organizing intelligence. This intelligence turns the planets, directs the seasons and the tides, and sustains each wave and particle in the Creation, everywhere, all at once, effortlessly. Why should we find it so hard to believe that this intelligence could be relied upon to bring us the fulfillment of perfect work, prosperity, a return to health, a wonderful partner, or whatever else it’s been given to us to desire?
Join Philip Golabuk for this one-hour interview where we’ll explore how a better reality is always available to us. Willingness, being still, receptive imagination, love for the ideal—these are the hidden keys to the next better version of self and world. And how we can become facilitators of this wonderfully elegant approach to being. Topics discussed include:
- What is Field training?
- Why did you put together a curriculum about how consciousness creates reality? Isn’t there a lot of stuff out there already on that, in the so called New Age literature? How is Field training
- I understand that Field Training draws from a number of sources. What are these?
- Say a little about the basic Field training ideas of “Particle,” “Field,” “correspondence,” and “intention.”
- Is Field training therapeutic? Religious?
- Can a person use Field training to change conditions in his or her life, like, say Wayne Dyer teaches in his latest work, “The Power of Intention?”
- If you can’t use Field training to change conditions in your life, what can you do with it?
- What’s easy about Field training, and what’s hard about it?
- How would one go about becoming a Certified Field Training Facilitator (CFTF)?
Two Free Bonuses!
1. Conscious Creating and Subjective Time. Transcript of a teleclass by Philip Golabuk exploring the relationship of our inner creations to time.
2. Realities Knowledge Base. Knowledge database with over 220 articles on various aspects of Field theory and practice, as well as tips you can use even if you haven’t taken the Field Project’s eight-week Course.
- MP3 recording of interview
- Written notes summarizing the highlights
- Bonuses listed above
About Philip. Philip Golabuk holds a B.A. and M.A. in philosophy from the Universityi of Florida with special studies in metaphysics, theory of knowledge, philosophy of religion, and phenomenology under James Millikan and renowned somatics pioneer and author, the late Tom Hanna. Internationally published author; titles include Mending the Broken Heart; The Sunset Grill Chronicles; Walls, Windows, and Doorways. Directed the Writers Room after Sloan Wilson (The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit, et al., from 1990-1995. Ten years teaching college courses in philosophy, humanities, and writing. Internationally and nationally recognized educational writer and graphic designer. Founder of the Field Center and creator of the Field Center curriculum and other programs.
Satisfaction Guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with this product, simply email us with a request to refund/credit your credit card in the full amount and we will do so immediately. It’s our policy to do this and we honor this in every single case.