Receive an introduction to the art of guided imagery in this one-hour interview with Ellen Brit. She’ll show you how mastering this valuable skill can provide you with a multifaceted and powerful tool, one that you can use not only with your clients, but with yourself. Topics discussed include:
- The 5 P’s: (1) Pre-session interview, (2) Power, (3) Protection, (4) Permission, and (5) Potency of guided imagery.
- We’ll actually “take a journey” with one of the class participants, illustrating the five essential components of a successful imagery session.
- After the imagery session is complete, we’ll do an “After Action” plan, identifying what was successful with the session and what we could have done to make it even better.
- We will also discuss how to effectively use guided imagery in group work.
- You will walk away with a new appreciation of how effective imagery can add an exciting and dynamic dimension to your training and facilitation skills.
Great session. I am familiar with guided imagery, but this session opened up my thinking around some other ways to use imagery. Ellen did a very nice job of covering much material in a small space!
–Jim Smith, Life Coach–
1.The Little Book of Stress Resiliency. 121 Tips for Bringing More Calm, Pleasure and Fulfillment into Your Busy Life.”
2. Heart Centering Meditation audio. This heart chakra meditation is a simple technique to release sadness and fear and to bring compassion and love into your life.
3. Assorted Meditations. Breathing Meditations, Loving kindness meditations, and Guided meditation exercises.
- MP3 recording of interview
- Written notes summarizing the highlights
- Bonuses listed above
About Ellen: Ellen Britt, PA-C, Ed.D. is a SUN coach as well as an experienced speaker and workshop presenter. She has practiced as a physician assistant for twenty-two years, specializing in emergency medicine, occupational health and urgent care. Her “Stress Resiliency” workshop clients include: Roadway Corporation, Southern Mills, WinPak Corporation, SCA Tissue and the Georgia Public Health Association. Ellen is co-founder of Primal Waters, specializing in digital media relaxation products and she produced the company’s Telly award winning video, The Fifth Season. She also directs Primal Waters’ six month intensive distance learning program, the Stress Resiliency Coach(tm) Certification program. She holds a doctorate in biology from Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana and is currently completing degree requirements for a Ph.D. in clinical psychology through the Fielding Graduate Institute, Santa Barbara, California. Ellen lives and works in Atlanta, Georgia and the Adirondack Mountains of upstate New York.
Satisfaction Guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with this product, simply email us with a request to refund/credit your credit card in the full amount and we will do so immediately. It’s our policy to do this and we honor this in every single case.