Are you an executive, manager, or supervisor troubled by high turnover, low morale, and low productivity? You know your group has the talent to be more productive than they are, but you’re not sure what to do.
The talent may be there but new skills may be needed
- Eager for more effective tools to move organizations forward, executives and managers are discovering that exceptional performance requires a new type of workplace relationship.
- Knowing both the technology and the process to achieve this relationship is essential.
- A coaching style of leadership builds and sustains workplace relationships that yield new levels of productivity.
Coaching is Literally Exploding onto the National and international scene
- Coaching is a powerful model for management and leadership
- Coaching models are now available that are designed especially for the workplace
- Coaching positions companies for healthy and rapid growth
- A culture of coaching reduces employee turnover, improves morale, and increases productivity
The Coaching Clinic Workshop Will Bring You These Skills Fast…
- The Coaching Clinic was designed by some of the most recognized leaders in the coaching movement and is supported by Corporate Coach U International (CCUI), who’s only focus is corporate training. In this two-day seminar you’ll learn coaching skills and competencies that you can apply immediately in you workplace.
- The Coaching Clinic is growing in international stature, as it is becoming “The Gold Standard” for organizations around the world to develop the leadership competencies of their employees. CCUI is just in the process of translating the workshop material into 10 languages in addition to English.
- The unique distinctions of coaching have a proven track record for producing major shifts in corporate culture by raising standards and competencies.
What Can I Expect From the Clinic?
The Coaching Clinic effectively trains individuals in skills necessary for coaching within an organization. It is a fully developed model which can be implemented immediately to:
- Promote innovation and accelerate results
- Effectively develop and retain valuable organizational members
- Improve organizational communication and team effectiveness
During the clinic, participants will experience
- A First hand look at coaching technology now being used in leading domestic and international companies.
- Proven methods to inspire others to believe in their own success, sharpen their focus and make radical shifts to achieve extraordinary results.
- Discovery of their personal coaching style using an inventory which positions them and their employees for rapid development.
Who Should Participate?
- Executives, managers and supervisors.
- Human Resource, organizational development and quality improvement professionals.
- Anyone wanting to learn advanced communication and organizational leadership skills.
The Coaching Clinic, presented to the administrators and managers of our hospital, opened up understanding and communication resulting in a new way to work together.
Dr. John Jarvis, Medical Director, DESERT VISTA HOSPITAL
Coaching Clinic Agenda
Being a Coach
- Developing a Strong Coaching Definition
- How to be a coach within an organization
- Personal Paradigm Shifts
- Benefits of being coached
The Five-Step Process of Coaching in the Workplace
- Learning the Structure of a Productive Coaching Conversation
- Recognizing “Coachable Moments”
The Tool Chest of Coaching Skills
- Contextual Listening: Using the Context Chart
- Discovery Questioning: Using thought-provoking questions
- Lasar Informing: Educating, informing, and developing
- Gap Bridging: The “zone” where coachable moments happen
The Tool Chest of Coaching Skills (Continued)
- Acknowledging and Celebrating
Personal Coaching Styles Inventory
- Defining Your Personal Style & Recognizing the Styles of Others
- Learning and Practicing Coaching Across Style
Implementing Coaching in the Workplace
- Creating a Powerful Definition of Coaching
- Coaching to Commitment
- Challenges to Coaching
- Creating an Action Plan to Implement Coaching
- Follow-up and Peer Coaching
Case Scenarios: Practice using your own workplace situations to stretch and optimize your skills
- Practice with individuals in groups and in teams
- Debrief various important manager situation
Optional Half-Day Follow-up
Half day coach’s conference six weeks Following implementation, evaluate the results and provide process troubleshooting.
Though this workshop is designed to be delivered in two full days, it can also be customized to fit your specific time restraints. Since the course is flexible, effective clinics have been delivered over 4 half days or even abbreviated to shorter versions based on your objectives.
Contact us at to set up a training or to get answers to your questions.